- Summer School is Monday-Thursday from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m., June 7 - June 24.
- Disciplinary infractions will result in a student being removed from summer school with no refund.
- Cost: $75 via School Cash Online account
- Central High School counselors will select which credit recovery course(s) a student pursues and the order in which he/she pursues them. New work will be available as well.
- Attendance is mandatory. Missing more than two unexcused days will result in being removed from summer school with no refund, and arriving late or leaving early will both be considered a full absence.
On the form, please list all new and repeat courses requested. Counselors will contact students regarding specific coursework.
The Central Community School System’s Summer Reading Program is designed to maintain students’ reading fluency and comprehension over the summer months and prepare them for the challenges of the next grade level. CHS’s summer reading selections will prepare students for content, concepts and themes covered in their English and Social Studies classrooms. Initial assessments are planned for August; additional assessments will be integrated into instruction throughout the Fall semester (many texts are available at the CMS or CHS Library, or at the EBRP Library).
- Adobe Premiere Pro: earns Digital Media course credit and Adobe Premiere Pro IBC;
Prerequisite: Interactive Media course
- AWS Welder II: earns AWS Welder II course credit and IBC;
Prerequisite: AWS Welder I certification by the end of the 2020-2021 school year
- June 2 – June 30; 7:30 – 2:00